We’ve missed you and can’t wait to see you back at Long & Short Barber Co!” To protect the safety of our staff and clients, and in accordance with the NY Forward reopening protocols, we’ve made several changes to the customer experience that you’ll notice upon returning to the shop. Here is a summary of our protocols that you can expect upon your visit to Long & Short Barber Co.
- All staff on site have passed a COVID-19 Virus test (negative) and will continue to be retested every 2 weeks in accordance with New York State guidelines.
- Until further notice, services will be appointment only – so please book in advance!
- We’re excited to see you! But for the time being we kindly ask customers to refrain from hugs, handshakes, or any contact greetings with our staff.
- All clients will be required to wear a face covering (mask) during the entire duration of their visit. We encourage you to bring your own mask, but if you do not have one we will provide one for you.
- All staff are required to have their temperatures taken before every shift. Any staff with a temperature above a healthy threshold will be sent home and not return until they have tested negative for a COVID-19 test and are symptom free for an acceptable duration of time.
- All staff and barbers will be outfitted with protective masks at all times on premises. While performing services, barbers will wear a mask, protective eye-ware or face shield, and apron.
- Barbers will “scrub in” by thoroughly washing their hands before each service. Barbers have been provided plastic gloves which will be worn at the client’s request.
- All tools, stations, chairs and other touch points will be thoroughly disinfected before and after every single service.
- All waiting areas will be closed for the time being.
- We will only be using every-other station to allow for extra social distancing.
- We are offering contactless checkout and strongly encourage each customer to use this payment method.
For further details on our safety protocols, please click here to review our NY Forward safety plan.
Lower East Side
Lower East Side
New York, NY, 10002
10 Columbus Circle
4th Floor, New York, NY 10023
(Across from Porterhouse)