To protect the safety of our staff and clients, and in accordance with New York State, here is a summary of our COVID-19 protocols that you can expect upon your visit to Long & Short Barber Co.
- We’re excited to see you! But for the time being we kindly ask customers to refrain from hugs, handshakes, or any contact greetings with our staff.
- If you are feeling at all unwell, or unlike yourself, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- All clients may wear a face covering (mask) at their discretion. We encourage you to bring your own mask, but if you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- All barbers will have protective coverings (masks) accessible, and you may request that your barber wear a face covering (mask) while performing services.
- Barbers will “scrub in” by thoroughly washing their hands before each service. Barbers have been provided plastic gloves, which may be worn at the client’s request.
- All tools, stations, chairs and other touch points will be thoroughly disinfected before and after every single service.
- We are offering contactless checkout and strongly encourage each customer to use this payment method.
10 Columbus Circle
4th Floor, New York, NY 10023
(Across from Porterhouse)