Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call the location of your appointment directly.
Our goal is always to provide a grooming experience unlike any other, and our team members are always ready to meet that standard. As much as we dislike imposing fees for cancellations and/or rescheduling appointments, and we do understand things come up, we do so with our hard-working team members in mind.
Canceling, or rescheduling, closer to your appointment start time makes it more unlikely for us to fill the appointment our team member reserved for you, and results in them not being compensated for their time.
Therefore, we require that you cancel, or reschedule, your appointments accordingly to avoid being charged a cancellation or rescheduling fee.
If your appointment is canceled with less than 12 hours notice, we will charge your card according to the following:
- Cancel prior to 12 hours of your appointment start time- NO CHARGE
- Cancel within 12 hours of your appointment start time- 50% CHARGE
- Cancel within 2 hours of your appointment start time- 100% CHARGE
- No Call/No Show – 100% CHARGE
If your appointment is rescheduled with less than 3 hours notice, we will charge your card according to
- Reschedule prior to 3 hours of your appointment start time- NO CHARGE
- Reschedule within 3 hours of your appointment start time- 25% CHARGE
- We can only honor (1) reschedule within the same day of your appointment (availability permitting). Requesting an additional rescheduling of your appointment may result in a No Call/No Show – 100% CHARGE
- Rescheduling an appointment to a different day is considered a cancellation and will be subject to the respective cancellation fee listed above.
- Unfortunately, rescheduling is subject to the Barber’s availability and may result in a respective cancellation fee listed above if the request cannot be accommodated. Also, rescheduling with a different Barber may result in a respective cancellation fee listed above.
• RUNNING LATE?
While we do offer a 10-minute grace period before we are unable to seat a client for their scheduled appointment, we ask that you please contact us as soon as possible if you are running behind for your appointment start time. In most cases we can still accommodate you if you’re a maximum of 10 minutes late. However, showing up more than 10 minutes after your appointment is scheduled to begin is considered a no-show, and will result in 100% charge of the service cost.
If we can accommodate you for another appointment the day of, we are happy to service you at your new appointment time for 50% of the service cost of your original appointment.
The Shops At Columbus Circle
10 Columbus Circle
4th Floor, New York, NY 10023
(Across from Porterhouse)